Electronics has evolved so much during the past decade, that everything which surrounds us has started to be precept as being Smart, as such a new industry is born, the industry of Intelligence of Things, which is transforming our life and fields like design, transport, health, food security, agriculture, economy, consumer market and export. This module aims to teach to its participants how to analyse industry processes and how to automate through the most sophisticated software and hardware development platforms in the world, like Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
- Over 56 sessions full of fun!
- Laboratory classes included.
- Learn the basics of electronics and development boards.
- Master the use of Arduino board.
- Master the use of Raspberry Pi board.
- Master the use of Sensors.
- Develop group working skills.
- Practice learning experience with live project work and examples.